Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm Back!

So for any of my followers if I still have any.... lol... all I can say is I'm sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER, but I am back!

I hope to give my blog a fresh new start (there will probably be a lot of changes in design, templates, etc. in the next few days/weeks) and get back to posting regularly!

Be on the lookout for lots of stories on my healthy living activities (of course running!), as well as the adventures of David and I as HOMEOWNERS now (scary!)!!!

For now, I will leave you with a picture of David in front of our new home!

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Can't wait to read more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life is so inspiring to me. You have everything you wanted and worked for and I am SOOOOO happy for you!! I can't wait to come see you in 1 1/2 days. I love you fav. cousin. I hope my life falls into place just like yours did!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY Laura my RB is back!!! :0) Love the new house! Can't wait to hear more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lu- Thanks! :)

    @Molly- You are so sweet fav cousin!!! I can't wait to seeeeee you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    @Karen- Thanks RB!!! I miss you! When are we going to do another race together? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to see you back!!!!! The house looks amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete