I really should be going to bed, but wanted to give a few quick updates...
1) I GRADUATE with my masters of education in college student personnel administration on SATURDAY!! I can't believe how fast this snuck up!! I can sign my emails Laura Crouch, M.Ed!! lol
2) I am going to SoACE (southern association of colleges and employers) from Sunday (day after graduation)-Wednesday to present on my offices Career Exploration Teams! It's in Nashville and I get to stay at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel- so excited!!
3)I LOVE Christmas time!! Here is the tree all set up. It puts me in such a good mood to come home to the place all warm and cozy and christmas feeling! Also, I've recently learned my love for Black Friday!!! Mom and I went this year and boy did we shop til we dropped!!!
4) I'm actively in a job search! Being that I will be done with school in a week, I can no longer work in my role as it as a "Graduate Assistantship." I just got back from an interview today with University of Central Florida for a Coordinator of Career Development position there and I am really excited about this potential opportunity. If you have a moment, think some positive thoughts for me! This could be a very excited time for David and I!! I had a great interview so ultimately even if I don't get this position, I'm so excited that I feel confident about it and that I really put my all into it, no regrets.
5) I don't think I've posted about this since I've been gone for so long, but I got to visit one of my best friends in DC last month and that was AMAZING!!! I am already dying to go back!
6) One of my good friends just got married to David's younger brother Dean a few weekends ago! Now I have two awesome sister-in-laws who were already my great friends.
I think that's all for now!! I will leave you with an adorable picture of "Princessosaurus" getting her bath LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment