So the biggest thing I hate about running is.....
ROADKILL!!!!!
I ran past two things of roadkill on my 4 mile run this morning (YAY for getting up before work and going though, that rarely happens!) and it's SO gross!!! I hate it. I never see it until it's right in front of me and then all the flies that are on it fly up in my face and I want to puke!!
Just wanted to rant about that for a second.... haha. Hope everyone's having a good morning!
On a plus... other than that, it was a pretty good run! I got to use my new ipod and it worked great, I love it! I did a pretty good pace, I think I did 4 miles in under 42 minutes, which is great for me! I was excited. Then at work I went next door to get coffee because they have dunkin donuts coffee for 50 cents if you go before 9:30 and I made it just in time AND they had hazelnut flavored coffee which I LOVE!
So other than the road kill... good morning! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment