Monday, June 20, 2011

Oops... Where Did the Time Go?

Wow, has it really been almost a MONTH since I last posted??? Oops!

I am full of excuses....

- I went home for a long weekend for my brothers high school graduation the beginning of the month. I can't believe my little brother is a high school graduate and soon to be college student! I also had to say goodbye to the house I have called home since sophomore year of high school. :( I am so excited my parents will be living closer to us, but sad to say goodbye to that chapter of my life!

- I've been getting ready for my brother to move in with us for the summer! He will be staying with us over the summer while he takes his first college class this summer, and then move on campus in the fall. It'll be fun and I'm excited to spend more time with my brother, but of course it'll be an adjustment!
- This past weekend we had my awesome brother and sister in law (David's brother and his wife) in town. We had a ton of fun going to Universal and Islands of Adventure!


- I am getting ready for some upcoming trips. Next Monday I leave for a week long workshop in Quantico, Virginia, and then I'm staying for 4th of July weekend in DC with my bestie Lu! This will be the second year in a row I'll be in DC for the 4th and I can't wait! Last year we had a blast!



- After DC, I will be back home for about a week and half and head BACK out to go to New York to visit family for an extended weekend. I can't wait to see family I haven't seen in a long time, and I am going to see RENT off broadway!!!! I am so freaking excited! I am obsessed with Rent and know every single word to all the songs. I've only ever seen the movie version though and absolutely cannot wait to see it on stage!



- On top of all that, I'm trying to keep working out consistently of course! It's been tough lately but I'm feeling motivated because... I signed up for a race!


I signed up for the Tinker Bell Half Marathon at Disneyland in January 2012! I absolutely cannot wait! This will be my first time going to Disneyland or California, and I will be getting to see some great friends who also just had a baby. I can't wait to see them and their new little one; I am already counting the days!

This is just a few of the things going on so it's been a little hectic. ;) If you are still around even after my in-excusable absence, I apologize for being totally MIA. I will be getting back to posting as much as I can in between all the craziness happening this summer!

Do you have any summer trips planned? Where to?

No comments:

Post a Comment