Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Updates and Disney!

It's been a while since my last update!

Summer has been going good... the Fall semester is almost here so work is already starting to get more and more busy with lots of projects and events coming up, but in a good way! It's exciting but also scary that this will be my last semester in graduate school. In December I will officially be done with my Masters of Education in College Student Personnel Administration! Can I put my email signature as Laura Crouch, M.ed.? lol.
I'm interviewing for a part-time gymnastics coach on the side next week, so keep your fingers crossed that goes well. I'd really enjoy it, and I wouldn't be complaining about bringing in some extra money. ;-)

David just finished up his vacation time and we were lucky enough to get to go to Disney for a couple of days. If you'd like to see all of them just e-mail me and I can send them to you.... or just get on facebook if you're not already, silly!! lol.

















Here's a video I think some of you may enjoy. LOL. It's David and I riding Expedition Everest at Disney's Animal Kingdom. I was cracking UP and could not stop laughing to save my life!!! lol. I sound a little insane, but hopefully you'll forgive me. ;)

Updates on Princess' eating habits... a few weeks ago she managed to get into a Coffeemate creamer container I had accidentally left out (meaning to throw away) and dragged it to the couch and drank the entire content dry without spilling a drop! At least she didn't make a mess I guess. haha. While at Grandma and Grandpa's she also got into an entire bag of her treats and devoured every singly morsel. Wouldn't you though? I know there are other items I am forgetting.
I really hope to continue this blog up, and I hope I still have some readers. Leave me some comments!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment