Other news... I'm applying for two positions for after I graduate in December that have just been posted at the University of Central Florida (ORLANDO!). So David and I are talking about the possibility of moving there after I finish my masters in December as he may have the opportunity to transfer. It's all up in the air now but keep your fingers crossed. One of the jobs is my DREAM position!! AND the director of that department at UCF used to be the director at the department at UWF where I work now and she loved me, so I figure that can't hurt right? lol.
I know I said I'd talk about training for the Half in this blog but unfortunately, I really haven't done much of that yet LOl and I really need to. I did have a good 4.15 mile run on Sunday which is still long for me (oh how am I going to add nearly 10 miles to that?? lol) and last night did the fun McGuires Running Club 5K which was nice. I definitely need to amp it up though!! I've been having problems getting blisters which is extremely annoying.
I also have to post a funny thing we just noticed about Princess. My ringtone that plays when people who call me that don't have a special programmed ringtone is "The Way You Make Me Feel" by Michael Jackson. Well EVERY time that song comes on my phone Princess starts to like howl and whine along with the song. It's the funniest thing!!!! We tried all the other songs on my phone and she doesn't do it to any other one, just that one. I'll have to do a video of it and share somehow.
Well I guess I've rambled enough... I hope everyone's having a good week! :)
Since this was a boring post with no pictures, I'll include a funny pic of Princess passed out in our bed. LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment