This weekend was so nice! On Saturday I met a friend from my apartment complex by the pool and we had some yummy drinks. There were delicious!! I only had one... err.. three. haha! We just enjoyed the beautiful weather and lounged around for a little bit. It was gorgeous and to be totally honest- the first time I had gone to the pool at our apartment complex. We have lived there almost a year! I just always would go home to my parents pool typically, but it was a nice change of pace.
Afterwards, I enjoyed my newly renovated patio (thanks Ashley! ;)) and sat outside with the furbabies while I finished the book Angels & Demons... now I'm dying to see the movie! Tom Hanks is by far my favorite actor so I'm sure anything he does couldn't be bad. I also am really wanting to see Up as I've heard it's very good, but also really sad.
That night, David and I went to the track and did some speedwork... not too much but still a good workout. When we got home we were sitting on the patio and heard fireworks going off- it was from the Pensacola Pelican's baseball game nearby. It was really nice to sit and watch it from the patio- while I sang the tune to Disney's Wishes fireworks show along with it, much to David's enjoyment. :) We both agreed it reeeeeeeally made us want to go to Disney for our anniversary, even if only for a night or two.
Today David and I were able to go to my parents for dinner which was nice. I also got in a run with my Dad and did 4 miles without walking! First time I've done that in a WHILE so I'm really excited! I had been stuck at 3 for so long it was making me pretty nervous about the Half-Marathon coming up. For dinner we had yummy steak, rice pilaf and corn on the cob! mmm....
While we were hanging outside Princess made a great excape by crawling underneath the fence and we got to go chase her around the neighborhood for a little bit- always fun... not! This is really becoming a habit with her. Makes us wonder what we did to her to make her want to escape us so badly. lol. I think she's just too curious for her own good.
Well that concludes the weekend for us- hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed te beautiful weather! Thanks to anyone who is reading along. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment