They are Brooks Adrenaline. He got to try them out tonight too! On Thursday nights a group of people meet at Running Wild to do a 3 or 5 mile loop around town. We did the 3 mile loop tonight (thank god!) and David was close behind my heels... I'll admit, I'm a little jealous that he's almost as fast as I am with under 2 weeks of running under his belt while I've been working at it for over a year. LOL
The people were SO nice though and the guy who helped David find the right shoe actually ran with us and was asking him how he felt afterwards and just genuinely cared about if they were a good fit for him. Which is important when you're spending $100+ on shoes!!! (eek!)
I'm excited though.... we now plan to do our McGuires Running Club run on Tuesday nights and the Running Club group on Thursdays. Hopefully sometime soon I'll be ready to do the Saturday 8 miler run with the group they do... right now... not so much.
In other news... I got a ticket today... :-( for yielding instead of stopping at a stop sign... $151! I know it's my fault, but jeez that seems like some major overkill! To top it off, the cop did the SAME thing he just fined me for when he left the parking lot we were parked in. Lovely!
Well I'm already up way too late, but thanks for anyone who is following along and reading this... it's a lot more fun than I thought it would be! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment